As the 1,000th commit to the master branch on git, I have created this space to dedicate numerous students, TAs, instructors, faculty, and more in regards to making this project possible. Thank you to each and every one of them. GitGrade wouldn't be how it is today without ya. ~Jeremy Zhang (jkzhang@uw).
Check out these awesome folks!
- Dr. Lauren Bricker - Faculty member that oversees this project; Abstract writer/editor
- Jason Howe - CSE support that oversees the operation of the server, services, and deployment
- Chao Hsu Lin - Designer of the logo; Quality of life improvements to the TA grading page; grading script loading animations; GitGrade poster, infographic design
- Austin Jenchi - GitGrade Figma mockups; feature additions to turnin (e.g. custom checkboxes, basic file upload turnin form) and grading (e.g. default grading harness, export/import csv criterias)
- Melissa Hovik - Instrutor; GitGrade poster writer
- Brigitte Xia - Student; Mascot "Hopper" Designer/Artist
- Hongda Li - TA; Suggestions and improvements to the software
- CSE 154 TAs & Students of Autumn 2018 to Autumn 2019
- CSE 340 Instructors, TAs, & Students of Spring 2019
- ...and YOU! Thank you for flying with GitGrade.